ESPN W – espnW is a destination for women who are passionate sports fans and athletes. We hope you find it surprising, informative and inspiring, because we created it just for you. We welcome your thoughts.
Now sure, it seems a little weird to give women an entire website dedicated to sports. I mean how can they write about something they should never be doing in the first place? You might as well go ahead and make a website about women voting or leaving the kitchen.
But if you’ve come here looking for me to bash on espnW like some sort of sexist pig, you’ve come to the wrong place my friends. I’m not gonna make fun of espnW for the same reason I didn’t make fun of chicks in Middle School. You never know how things are gonna shake out in the future. That awkward girl in 6th grade with glasses and braces could easily be a smoke by the time she’s 20, you know what I’m saying? So sure, I’m not gonna go ahead and make espnW my homepage, but who knows what the future holds for me and these broads. Say what you want, but you’ll understand my master plan when I get invited down to espnW Headquarters for photoshoots and interviews and group sex all because I was nice to them.
Plus if you google that chick Sarah Spain who does a lot of writing for them she’s got pictures with MJ and a great rack. How can I knock that?
PS – espnW – when you send me an invite to come sit down with you girls, I’m politely requesting you send Summer Sanders to take care of me. I’ll show her my Inside Stuff. Get it?
No comments:
Post a Comment