
Just wrapped up watching the Syracuse game and after watching it I decided I’d make it rain. Started tossing paper towels in the garbage can and I went like 5-5 before my roommate decided to doubt me. Put $20 on the line that I couldn’t make another. So, I clarify whether I can go glass or not, shake on it, and I let it fly. Like Tim Duncan I knock that shit off the backboard and I sink it. So my skunk roommate takes one look, and of course being the sheisty snake that he is, he tells me this is no good.
NO GOOD? Is he fucking serious? This is 200% buckets. Like we are screaming at each other whether this qualifies. Of course its gonna sit on the piece of the mechanical top. Its filled with fucking garbage. I can’t defy physics and gravity. Of course its gonna bounce off of the garbage already in the can. Long story short, if the can is full, any shot that doesn’t hit the ground counts. Anyone who says otherwise is not only an idiot but they are probably also gay.
No comments:
Post a Comment