Just wanted to pop on here and make a quick announcement for a second then everyone can get back to their day. Shark Week fucking sucks. Sorry but somebody had to say it. I remember I went to check it out last year to see what all the hype was about. It’s a bunch of fucking shows about sharks swimming in the ocean. Probably the most bored I’ve ever been watching TV and I watch a lot of TV. Honestly I’d probably cut my wrists vertically and take a bath with a Great White before I watched one second of Shark Week. Not to mention I have no idea whose idea it was to give Sharks all this love and make them feel so special that they get an entire week of programming? Bro sharks are assholes. Seriously get in a plane crash and get stranded in the middle of the ocean with a bleeding leg wound and let me know how awesome Shark Week is then.
No comments:
Post a Comment