Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chick Can ONLY Have Sex Outside

Newsoftheworld – SEX in the open air sounds like every lover’s fantasy – but for Danielle Vincely’s fellas it’s a nightmare. For thanks to a bizarre sexual phobia that’s the ONLY place she can do it. “Guys love it at first,” admitted 24-year-old Danielle. “They think it’s kinky making love under the stars in the woods, on beaches, park benches and car bonnets. “But after a while they get annoyed, especially if it’s raining, and dump me. Men like a quick romp inside on the bed but I just can’t bring myself to do it. “It’s not like I haven’t tried. I just can’t do it indoors without freaking out. I feel like I’m being choked and about to pass out. “But sex on the forest floor with the sweet smell of pine cones is a real buzz. “Up against a tree is good too – but I’ve scratched my back on the bark a few times!” “I know people think I’m weird but I’ve given up caring. “Some people are scared of spiders, others of heights – well, this is my phobia and I’m learning to deal with it the best I can.”


First of all, I don’t care whether this chick has sex indoors or outdoors. I don’t care whether she fucks animals or humans. I don’t care whether she has 9 boobs. The first thing she needs to do is clean up that hair cut. Seriously get a grip honey. Now having said that the major question that needs to be answered here is whether Danielle is willing to have sex whenever you want as long as it’s outside? Like could you just be walking down the street and be like “hey let’s fuck” and she’ll fuck? Because if that’s true then what type of asshole would dump her? Indoor sex is overrated anyway. Give me the chick who only has freak outside sex over a normal chick anyday of the week and twice on Sunday. But if she’s picky about where she has outdoor sex then that’s a little bit much. I mean I can live with no sex indoors, but that means you got to fuck on command when we’re outside. It’s got to be a give and take. That’s the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment