Sunday, March 21, 2010

3rd Grader Compiles The Most Complete List of Bitches Every Created

IAmnotlying – My friend’s cousin is a teacher at a charter school in Washington, D.C. She found this on the floor of a 3rd grade classroom and recognized it for the gold mine that it is — scanned it into a fax-to-PDF scanner immediately. You’ll notice that according to this taxonomy, there are 90 types of bitches. However, there’s a page missing, so we are left to guess what bitch types 44-58 are. If you have any ideas, please do leave them in the comments. And it was found in a 3rd grade classroom! Either the child who left this behind borrowed this from a much more sophisticated older sibling/cousin, or kids in inner-city D.C. grow up even faster than I thought. Or both. Anyway, here’s the list.


I got to admit that before I really went through and studied it I was getting ready to rip this girl apart for not having the most obvious type of bitch on there which is obviously a stanky bitch. But then I read it and boom there it was. “#60 Stanky fishy coochie smelling bitches’”. After that I was sold. Like this is the most complete list of bitches ever made in the history of civilization. I’d love to meet this chick. I may even offer her a job as an intern. Yeah I know I said interns had to be 21 but I think I may make an exception here. I just feel like it would be a feather in my cap to have the author of Bitch Index working for me.

PS – I hate Big Eyed bitches and Ain’t Got No Ass bitches. Those are the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment