LIVE OAK, CA – A Live Oak school district librarian and health aide faces child molestation charges after an alleged sexual act with an underage student. Sharon Janelle Souza of Live Oak was arraigned Tuesday in Sutter County Superior Court on a felony charge of lewd acts on a child and misdemeanor child molestation. Souza, 43, was arrested Monday in connection with the alleged acts that happened last December, Sutter County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Brenda Baker. Baker said Sutter County investigators were looking into whether there were other victims in the case.
Hell yeah! That’s what the fuck I’m talking about! What do you mean they’re looking for “other victims”? Nailing this chick makes you a victim? Victimize me! Victimize me! I mean why am I always reading these stories about hot ass librarians and teacher aide’s and lunch lady’s fucking their students and like blowing them in the parking lot? Shit is depressing. My librarian looked like a combination of the fat bitch from Precious and Kathy Bates from Misery. Yeah it was weird but it was also flat out disgusting. Bottomline is you give me a librarian and like this and it won’t be long until I’m texting her "I want to be deep inside you. Have you ever had a golden shower done to you :)"
No comments:
Post a Comment