Friday, March 19, 2010

Dude Just Pissing On Chicks At The Jersey City Bus Stop

MYFOXNY.COM – Police in Jersey City have arrested an ex-con they say has been urinating on women at a bus stop in Journal Square, a source said Wednesday. Nitinkumar Patel, 27, has urinated on at least seven women in the last three months, a law enforcement source said. He was caught Wednesday morning while urinating on a 16-year-old girl at the bus stop, a law enforcement source said. Two victims have identified Patel, the source said.


Wahhh. I got pissed on at the bus stop. Wahhhh. Bro, do you know what I just had to sit next to on bench outside of old Las Vegas? Dude smelled like he drank a liter of shit then bathed in shit then used shit cologne. Then shit in his pants just to keep it fresh. Here I am trying to rush home in time to get bets in before tip off and I’m crammed in next to the fucking shit monster. So yeah I’m pretty sure I just got shit on during public transit. And you know what? Didn’t even flinch. Just so par for the course that I barely noticed. Don’t see me crying about it or calling the cops. Just change clothes take a shower and it’s hoops time. So basically what I’m saying is no I don’t feel bad for this bitch that got pissed on. It’s the Jersey City bus stop bro. Act like you been there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment