Toronto Sun - School officials have learned that Grade 11 and 12 boys in Surrey, B.C. have been competing to see how many Grade 8 girls they can have sex with before graduating. It’s called The Little Girl Slayers Club, said Anita Roberts, founder of SafeTeen, a violence prevention group for youths that was called in to talk to the 150 Grade 8 girls who attend Lord Tweedsmuir Secondary School in Cloverdale, B.C. “I’ve been on this planet for a long time. Older boys seducing younger girls has been going on forever.” “I do believe it was a small group of boys and it gets really blown up on Facebook,” she said. “But these boys begin their seduction of Grade 8 girls online.” She said the girls feel more comfortable flirting in an online setting, and they find themselves making sexual commitments they don’t feel they can back out of. The contest exploits the fact that young women are taught that they must compete for male attention, she said. “If you’re not hot, you don’t exist. If you’re not skinny and pretty, you don’t exist.” Grade 8 students are usually 13 and 14 years old, while Grade 11 and 12 students tend to range from 16 to 18.
Wait ... Canada is all up in arms because the 16 year olds are trying to fuck the 14 year olds? Where I’m from that’s called Life. Seriously Is this the same Canada that you take a road trip to when you’re like 15 to get fucked up and go to strip clubs? Come on Canada. You’re either a smut filled degenerate breeding ground or your not. Make up your mind.
Furthermore do you think you’re breaking any news here with this online talk? Teenagers like to flirt online. No shit. If I had a dollar for every broad I smashed off AIM chat back in the day I’d have like $40 bucks. My emoticon game was nothin to fuck with. Drop a little seductive line in my Away Message, maybe squeeze an inside joke with a winky face in my Buddy Profile. Had chicks virtually dripping through their family’s desktop computer monitor. Seriously if you ain’t trying to crush pussy online you ain’t trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment