Video
Fucking bike riders huh? Taking bike riding so seriously. Ha. Serves em right. Play a real sport chumps!
PS – For some reason I love the guy at the 5 second mark. The one who just steam rolls right into the pile and flips over a guy. Is that guy blind or something? I mean talk about making no effort to get out of the way or stop or anything. Just full speed into the scrum and then ass over teakettle.
Fucking bike riders huh? Taking bike riding so seriously. Ha. Serves em right. Play a real sport chumps!
PS – For some reason I love the guy at the 5 second mark. The one who just steam rolls right into the pile and flips over a guy. Is that guy blind or something? I mean talk about making no effort to get out of the way or stop or anything. Just full speed into the scrum and then ass over teakettle.
No comments:
Post a Comment