Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Lady Won't Get Off My Ass About My Room

The First Lady has been in my asshole lately about cleaning my room and it’s really starting to piss me of. Like I admit it. My room is gross. But to quote Rocky in Rocky IV “it’s my life” Plus, it can’t be cleaned. It’s dead. It’s like when a hurricane hits a little Caribbean island. No point in rebuilding. You just got to move on. I know I have. I just sit in my chair like a scene from Apocalypse Now and crank out the blogs. So if it doesn’t bother me why should it bother her? It’s not like she goes in there. It’s not like she has to look at it. I just shut the door and go commando style. What happens in the blogging jungle is none of her business. Sometimes it makes me thing I need to find a mistress who gets me. Someone who will appreciate me for just bringing the funny and wanting to fuck. Is that too hard to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment