Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I’m So In Love With Victoria Justice Once She Turns 18 It’s Not Even Funny
I’ll be honest this chick has been all over my radar for a while now although I kept it mainly to myself since she’s been like 14. I mentioned her in a post once briefly but left it at that. But no longer can I keep my feelings to myself especially not after she presented at the VMAs. Just pure class and beauty. I mean it’s not like I’m up here blasting pictures of her asshole or cleavage on the beach or something like that other chicks on the site. I would never degrade her like that whether she was 17 or 27. She deserves better. I mean Bieber practically tried to fuck her on stage when she presented his award and you KNOW you’re hot to trot if Bieber is trying to fuck you. I’m telling you February 19th is going to be the happiest day of my life because I’m going to officially get rejected asking Victoria Justice out on a date. Yes that is her birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment