NY Post – K-Rod’s injured right thumb must be feeling better — he sent 56 text messages to his estranged girlfriend, despite a court order barring him from contacting her, authorities charged yesterday.He now faces additional criminal counts because of the stream of pleading missives he sent to Daian Peña seeking reconciliation. Prosecutors say the texts violate an order of protection issued against Rodriguez after he allegedly pummeled Peña’s father in an August meltdown at Citi Field. “I know this message could get me in trouble again, but I already lost you, my house and my children,” Rodriguez wrote. “Daian, I understand that perhaps I made a mistake, the biggest mistake of my life for doing what I did but I love you.” K-Rod began a weeklong barrage of 37 texts on Aug. 19, a week after the order was issued. “Lets find a solution to this conflict, baby if you really loved me do not deny me the opportunity to fight for you and my children,” he wrote. Kessler said K-Rod traveled to Venezuela on Aug. 30 where he sent the mother of his twins — who turned 1 yesterday — another 19 texts. “Your parents are manipulating you like a marionette . . .”, an increasingly frustrated K-Rod wrote.
First off, color me impressed with that last text there! “Manipulating you like a marionette” I would have been good money K Rod wouldn’t even know what a marionette is. So thats good for Frankie – maybe he can become a writer of some sorts after his baseball career ends. Which is on the horizon folks because I think this dude is on the verge of a meltdown. He’s getting old. Burned out. Can’t handle the work load. Coming to the realization that he’s not what he used to be. Probably gonna go to jail and end up voiding his bagillion dollar contract.
Wouldn’t be one bit surprised if all this shit happened to me in a couple years. Start posting only like twice a day, ugly smokeshows, cant even make a simple Does This Look Like The Face Of joke because I was just worn down from my early blogging career. A smut wunderkind they called me. Rose to the top and then came crashing down. Blogging scouts always warned me about my mechanics – said I was the poster child for carpal tunnel and shit. And the daily wear and tear of Barstool Sports takes its toll and before you know it I’ll be punching my dad in the face and texting married smokeshows
No comments:
Post a Comment