http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHjRKSB4qQ
Well call me crazy but I think this nancy has what it takes! I mean look at this chunky son of a bitch! He’s the Belle of the Ball! Look at that finger snap! Dude has flair for days. And I won’t hate on your rotten banana, Tim. Sure, I wish the fruit in your household was at least ripe, but clearly you’ve got a whole host of issues coming your way. And I won’t string you pal, you could stand to lose a few pounds. Let’s get down to fightin weight. Because if I had to be honest I’d say from a stamina point of view your performance suffered.
If I’m this tubby bastard’s agent, first thing I’m doing is I’m cutting his mother out of the equation. Like hey Mom shut the fuck up, this is Timmy’s moment, not yours. Attention whore. Yup, first order of business – less mom. Second order of business – more of that behemoth in the jock strap who tip-toed through the background.
Third order of business – Get me a pair of those pajamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment