Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two Broads Try To Sneak Dead Husband/Dad Onto Flight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmWasefckQc

I’ll tell you what I’d rather sit next to this dead asshole than 99% of the other idiots you’ll find on an airplane. I don’t know if they have me on some kind of terrorist watch list or they just hate the look of me but you can pretty much bet the house that I’ll end up next to the fattest smelliest piece of shit on there directly behind the crying baby and directly in front of the 6 year old bitch who likes to practice her pee wee soccer kicks on my chair. It’s a sure thing.

But you know what? I would take that situation 100 times out of 100 as opposed to sitting next to The Chatter. Yup you know the guy. Seems harmless enough until you settle in and he starts asking you where you’re from and what you majored in in college and shit. Soon enough he’s trying to shoot the shit giving you life advice and telling you about his kids while you’re in that awkward limbo of holding your headphones up in the air slowly moving them towards your ears hoping he’ll get the hint. Next thing thing you know you’re at 30,000 feet missing the entire in-flight movie committed to a 4 hour on-again-off-again conversation. No thanks. Give me the dead corpse dressed up like Bernie and my iPod any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment