Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Couple Get Married In Aisle 9 At Grocery Store

WAUTOMA – Between the frozen treats, the beer and wine at the Copps grocery story in Wautoma, Denise Irvine and Marty Czarnecki came together to get married. The two chose aisle 9 since this is where they met last year, when Marty, an employee at Copps provided a little customer service. “I was working in the liquor aisle and Denise came in to buy her wine, and we got talking,” said Czarnecki. “People thought it was a joke when I brought it up but I was serious,” explained Schwantes. But the non-traditional approach worked well for Denise.”Oh yes, something different. I’m not a normal person. I don’t do things traditionally,” said Irvine. The happy couple plans to honeymoon down the road at a local hotel for a couple days of swimming and fun, because Marty’s back on the schedule at Copps come Friday.


Just when I was getting ready to make fun of Marty Czarnecki for being a cheap fuck and getting married at the supermarket, I find out he took his new bride on a honeymoon to the local motel down the road for a couple days of swimming and fun. Well shame on me. This guy is fucking big time. I mean what chick wouldn’t want to nail this shit down. Kind of makes the One and Only Palmilla look like a joke. I hope the First Lady doesn’t read this story. She’ll probably divorce my ass.

PS – This lady can cut the shit with the “I don’t do things traditionally” routine. Honey when you got a mug like you do you take what you can get when you can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment