Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pop Rocks Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUe4USuqnBM

For the good of the world it would probably be best if I don’t procreate. Like there’s no doubt that I’m a taker not a giver. But I see parents doing shit like this and it kinda makes me wanna get one of these things just to experiment. It’s like having your own puppet and you can just make it do all sorts of shit as long as you don’t kill it. Fill it up with Mentos and Pepsi and see what happens. Make it eat Alka Seltzer tablets and hopefully it doesn’t explode.

And then as they get older you can move on from just shoving weird foods in their mouths and start making them do wacky stuff. Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjb-QEl-FfU

Kid is like a little wind up toy. Crank him up and make him chase and assault ducks. Thats better than any video game on the market. So I dunno. Maybe I’ll rethink the whole children thing just out of curiosity. Plus at the very least you can make him fetch you beers and snacks when you’re watching the ballgame.

No comments:

Post a Comment