Wednesday, August 4, 2010

17 Year Old Nerd Calls The Cops When Smokeshow High School Teacher Dumps Him

CHRISTIANSBURG, Va — Josh Ferrier still doesn’t know why a 34 year old high school teacher would chose to strike up a sexual affair with him, a 17 year old student. But Ferrier says that’s what happened. Now 19, a Roanoke College sophomore, Ferrier went to police in mid-July outlining a relationship with English teach Diana Canter. The former student government president and salutatorian says it lasted most of his senior year at Christiansburg High…until she broke it off last August. Canter was arrested July 20. She has resigned. “We were careful, Ferrier says. “It’s not like we were walking down the halls holding hands.” Nevertheless, he says the two of them were called into the principal’s office, quizzed about a high volume of contact, text messages and phone calls. Ferrier says no one asked for details. “Basically, they said be careful,” he says. The sexual aspect of the relations lasted several months, he says. He admits “no one held a gun” to my head. But he says he considers himself a victim of a sex crime.


I want to beat this kid up so fucking bad I can taste it. He considers himself the victim of a sex crime? After voluntarily dating a smokeshow teacher for 9 months and getting dumped? I mean look at this fucking guy!

No fucking shit Josh Ferrier doesn’t know why a smoking hot 34 year old teacher would strike up a sexual affair with him! Fucking look at him again!

Just completely baffling. Like you’re telling me this sexy little slut couldn’t find one jock to bang her out in the computer lab? Couldn’t get the backup QB to spare some dick? She had to settle for the Math Club president reigning Future Problem Solving champion with emotional attachment issues? I agree with him on one point though. I’d want to commit suicide too if I got dumped by the hottest piece of ass I could ever get to look at me without asking for computer help. Like this fucking nerd couldn’t even create a virtual robot Avatar half as hot as Miss Canter to trade Magic cards with. Might as well start tying the noose now bro unless of course that top button on the polo shirt doesn’t strangle you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment