Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lawrence Fishburne Must Be So Proud…

TMZ – Montana Fishburne, who is going by the porn name Chippy D, tells TMZ, “[My dad] is very upset. I heard that he’s mad at me but I haven’t spoken to him yet. I feel pretty confident that I can work things out with him. I think he wants to support me in everything I do, and though he sees this now as a negative, I believe in time he will view it as a positive.”


This is precisely why I’m not having daughters. Seriously if the First Lady even thinks of popping out girls I’ll fucking divorce her ass. Like the last thing I need is people squawking about how fat I am and how they just watched my daughter get fucked in the ass in ”Cuse Anal Fiesta 4″. No thanks. I got enough problems in my life without that shit. Like how does Lawrence Fishburne even wake up in the morning knowing that everybody he works with or talks to has watched his daughter get torn to pieces? There is just no amount of fame and fortune that is worth that type of aggravation. And the crazy thing is that it doesn’t matter how good of a parent you are either. Some chicks just go rouge and I’m almost postitive it would happen to me because karma is a bitch like that.

PS – Got to love the optimism on this chicks. “I believe in time he will view it as a positive”. Keep living the dream honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment