Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hooker/Author Says Men Should Be Able To F Whoever They Want And Women Should Let Them Do It

Article and Video Thingy

This whore knows what the F she’s talking about! Finally a broad who gets it!

“Men are pre programmed to get their rocks off. Men need to get their rocks off…so a women who crosses her legs and doesn’t organize some kind of alternative for the person she loves, is being cruel and its not a very nice thing to do to someone you love”


Amen sister! That right there is like the Gettysburg Address of frustrated dicks.

“Negotiating Infidelity” is the best idea since the Internet. And I’m not even slightly exaggerating. Ladies just picture this shit: Its Saturday night. Your husband is out getting smashed. Tomorrow is like your mother’s birthday or some shit and you’ve got brunch at 11am. Now you told him to just have a couple drinks and come home early so he wouldn’t be hungover Sunday morning. Under normal circumstances you know what happens? He says “alright fellas I gotta roll. I got brunch with the in laws tomorrow early.” His friends proceed to make jokes involving the words “tampon” and “vagina.” They ask him if there is some sort of iPhone app to help him find his balls, and your husband defends his manhood by taking about 6 extra shots of Jameson and ends up blacking out. Who knows if he even makes it home. Now, lets flip the script and go to the world of Negotiating Infidelity this prostitute is proposing. 9pm rolls around and he says alright fellas, I gotta go home I got brunch with the in laws tomorrow. And when all his boys start making fun of him, the moment he’d ordinarily break, he says “yea I know its gay but she let the babysitter suck my dick on Wednesday so I gotta go.” Bingo Bango. He’s bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to shmooze with your mother on the Sabbath. You’re a happy lady because he’s finally making an effort with his in laws. And the babysitter is sitting at home counting her tips realizing that she needs a fucking raise. That, my friends, is the give and take of love that you only read about in Nicholas Sparks books.

No comments:

Post a Comment