Saturday, August 7, 2010

Woman Stabbed Her Boyfriend Because She Was Unhappy With His Dance Moves

SHEBOYGAN - A 27-year-old Sheboygan woman was charged today with stabbing her boyfriend during an argument that began with her objecting to his dancing, a criminal complaint said. Officers arrived at the home Weber shares with the 28-year-old boyfriend about 5 p.m. Monday and found the boyfriend walking out holding a piece of toilet paper or napkin to a wound on his left shoulder. He initially claimed he had fallen on a rock in the backyard, but later acknowledged Weber stabbed him. A man who was with the couple said Weber got upset when the boyfriend was dancing and enjoying the music, and she slapped him in the face several times and told him to knock it off. Weber — making good on a threat made during the argument — retrieved a steak knife from the kitchen, approached her boyfriend from behind and stabbed him. Soon after, Weber kicked another woman in the buttocks.


Yo make no mistake about it – when its 5pm in Sheboygan and your girlfriend is stabbing you at the party – you are fucking murdering it on the dance floor. I can’t even imagine the moves this guy must have been pulling out. Probably just Electric Sliding all over the joint with those glow in the dark hoops around his head. Starting up conga lines with maracas and sombreros making bitches swoon. Just grinding the Denim Dick into every chick at the party. I wonder what was the deal breaker. Like at what point do you cross over from friendly dancing to “I’m gonna stab this motherfucker and kick this other bitch in the ass” territory. All I know is I guarantee “Too Close” by Next was on when this shit went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment