RICHMOND - A naked man being attacked outside a Richmond bar, and it’s caught on tape. The video shows the naked man being assaulted in front of many witnesses. The woman, Cari Werz, says she decided to shoot video of the incident the minute she saw three large men approach the naked man thinking it was going to get ugly. “Two guys punched him…and then now three of them are kicking him, and he’s laying helpless on the ground. Not trying to attack back, just trying to cover his face”, she says. It happened around 2 a.m. Sunday. The bars had just let out. 200 to 300 people were outside on the corner of Robinson and Main in Richmond’s fan district, and a naked man, in his 20’s, intoxicated, in the middle of the street. “He was stumbling around not trying to fight anyone. He wasn’t acting violent”, she says. The naked man approaches an SUV full of men, and a few seconds later, “three of the men jumped out. One of them punched the guy on the side of the face. He helplessly fell to the ground. Covered his face to protect himself, and the men continued to kick him from the front and from the back”, says Werz. “[The naked man] was in no danger of hurting anyone, he was barely able to stand on his own”, says Coon.
Can we talk about the 800 pound gorilla in the room? Or in this case the 175 pound naked man in the room. Why the fuck is this dude naked??? I mean gimme somethin. Anything. Just make something up if you’ve got to. I mean I don’t care how shitfaced I am when I go anywhere I always do a phone/wallet/keys check. All this guy does is check to make sure he’s got his nutes and he’s good to go. Forget about clothes. Shoes. Money. Nothing. In a way I’m tremendously jealous of this dude’s freedom. I bet you he doesn’t give a fuck about anything.
My favorite part is when he tries to roll into the bar like it ain’t no thang but a chicken wing and the bouncer just gives him the Mutombo. Reminds me of the time I was down near West 4th Street and I tried to walk into the bar and the bouncer stopped me and asked “Have you been drinking?” I was like “Uhh, fuck yea dude its Saturday at like 2 am. Course I’ve been drinking” Dude just gave me the Heisman stiff arm like this guy in the video did and pushed me away from the door. It was exactly the same exact my dick and balls weren’t flopping around.
PS – This has got to be the first time in modern history the Naked Man outside the bar is the sympathetic figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment