Saturday, August 7, 2010

FUCK The New York Knicks

ESPN - Isiah Thomas is back in the New York Knicks organization as a consultant, two years after he was fired as coach and team president. The Knicks announced Thomas’ role Friday, saying he would “assist the team’s senior management in various capacities, including player recruitment.” He assisted the team in that area during free agency, when the Knicks landed Amare Stoudemire. He also was sent to Ohio to talk to representatives from LeBron James, who eventually signed with Miami. Team president Donnie Walsh thanked Thomas during the press conference for Stoudemire, sparking reports that Thomas would return to the organization, perhaps even as general manager. Thomas had a dismal run as team president from December 2003-April 2008, with the Knicks missing the playoffs every year despite often having the league’s highest payroll. He was also the coach the final two seasons, getting dismissed after a 23-59 season in 2007-08. Despite losing hundreds of games and a sexual harassment lawsuit brought by a former team employee that cost the organization $11.6 million, Thomas has remained close to Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan and Walsh even while coaching Florida International University, a job he will keep. “I’m excited to once again be a part of the New York Knicks organization,” Thomas said in a statement. “I was honored to have been asked to help during the recent free agent recruiting process, and believe that this new role takes full advantage of my skill set as an evaluator of basketball talent.”


Holy Santa Claus Shit are you fucking kidding me? This is like the pilots of the Enola Gay hitting up Tokyo for a vacation right after dropping the nukes. Because make no mistake, Isiah Thomas ANNIHILATED the Knicks in his time here. Complete and utter destruction. I’m talking melted faces. Mushroom clouds. Birth defects. Just years and years of recovery and long-term damage. So what the fuck are the Knicks thinking?

Yeah Isiah won’t be GM in this position, but actually hiring him back as ANYTHING is fucking retarded. He literally ruined the team. Cost his boss almost $12 mill for a sexual harassment suit. And every single Knicks fan (whoever is left at this point) absolutely hates him. I would’ve been happier if the Knicks signed Hitler or Bin Laden to run the point than to even have Isiah cleaning the bathrooms in Penn Station. And if you’ve ever had to take a shit at Penn Station, you know its a fucking disaster in there. Just piss and dried up cum and crack crumbs all over the place.

The rumors actually started a few weeks ago that the Knicks were considering re-hiring Isiah as GM. This is what I wrote at the time:

Look I’m all for second chances and getting back on the horse and into the saddle and stuff, but Isiah Thomas didn’t just fall off the horse. He roofied the horse, dragged it by its mane down a flight of stairs, and then raped the shit out of it 82 times a year for 4 and a half years. And yo its a metaphor so relax, but push comes to shove I’d rather spend the rest of my life watching unconscious horses get raped over and over and over again than one more minute of my life watching Isiah Thomas in charge of the Knicks.


So I guess bring on the horse raping. Actually scratch that. At this point Donnie Walsh and James Dolan are the ones who deserve to be raped by horses. Preferably by some fucking freak of nature, roided-up thoroughbreds using only Dolan’s tears as lube. I’m talking a whole fucking herd of wild stallions just running a train on these 2 stupid fucks. Because like I said before, if the Knicks re-hired Isiah I would never be a Knicks fan ever again. That would be my limit. Well he’s not the GM, but for some reason that is beyond any logical reason I can come up with, he’s back. So like I said then, FUCK Donnie Walsh. FUCK James Dolan. And FUCK the New York Knicks.

I’m officially an NBA-fan free agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment