Monday, July 19, 2010

Broads Like Dudes Who Do Chores

Daily Mail – DOING household chores is a far better way to woo a woman than giving chocolate or flowers, a survey has said. Just under half of the females surveyed by appliance group DeLonghi said helping around the house was the way to their heart admitting they’d be more impressed if their partner did the ironing than took them for a weekend away or a romantic candlelit dinner. A psychologist said the findings showed women were looking for a man willing to be more active in the household.


Oh really, ladies? You’re looking for a Stay At Home Dad Who Does All The Work? Well I’m looking for a Never At Home Wife Who Wants To Have Threesomes Every Night. I’m also looking for a billion dollars to fall out of the sky and I’m expecting the Sox to throw a perfect hitter. All of this shit is right up there with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Actually that’s all just a bunch of tough talk. I’m progressive as fuck. If I can find some sugar mama who brings the bacon home I’ll gladly iron her pants suit and shit. Make sure her pantyhose are laid out in the morning just so long as I can sit on my ass all day and fuckin creep chicks on facebook and slang smut till the cows come home. But you gotta be rich as shit for all this to go down. I’m not folding laundry and cleaning dishes for some modest living. I wanna be a stay at home BALLER. So ladies this is essentially my open invite. If you’re some powerful, rich chick looking for a Mrs. Doubtfire to keep the house in order while you blow dudes to make it to the top of the corporate world, Jonathan is your man. I’ll even throw in a mediocre 6 out of 10 effort every night in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment