Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It Is Hotter Than The Devil’s Dick Out There

Hope everyone calls their Nana today because this is the type of weather in which old people die:

Hey nana, just calling to make sure you are still alive. I know you are shrinking in your old age so you are close to the pavement. hopefully you didn’t melt completely. See you at Christmas if you aren’t dead. Bye!


And on top of the nursing homes on high alert, you’ve got your local thugs playing in the fire hydrants and Con Ed starts rolling black outs through all the minority neighborhoods. Just dangerous scenarios all around the city. Luckily I think it’s even too hot out for poor people to riot, so we should be safe from mass looting and violence.

The down side is its so hot I might just drop dead all on my own. For those of you who don’t know, my house is like one of those hot boxes at Guantanamo Bay that they use to torture people. No bullshit its about 97 degrees in my house. Kelvin. And then I get home from the gym last nite and my son of a bitch mom is grilling FIFTY POUNDS of chicken from Fresh Direct on the stove. Do you know how hot the fuckin kitchen gets when you cook like 200 chicken breasts on a George Foreman grill? I’m planning on taking a dump in her pillow case this afternoon while she’s at work just to get back at her, but who knows it might be too hot to poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment