Monday, July 19, 2010

Buncha Feminists Burn A Ton Of Money To Prove The Don’t Have Enough Money. Makes Sense.

Sweden (Reuters) – Sweden’s Feminist party roasted a pile of bank notes worth 100,000 Swedish crowns ($13,010) on Tuesday in a stunt designed to highlight wage disparities between men and women ahead of a national election. Feminist party leader Gudrun Schyman pulled handfuls of cash from a plastic bag and threw them onto a smoking barbecue as a small crowd leaned in to take pictures. It took about 25 minutes to burn the bag’s contents. “We are doing this for fair wages,” she told a crowd of some 75 people on the island of Gotland, off the southeast coast of Sweden, where political parties are gathered for a week of campaigning. The stunt, using money donated by an advertising agency, was designed to illustrate how women in Sweden “lose” 100,000 crowns every minute because their wages are lower than men’s, she said.


Hey, Bitches, no fucking kidding you don’t get paid as much as men, you have terrible ideas like barbecuing 10,000 bucks. How the fuck are you gonna complain about not having enough money and then go set a bunch on fire?? Doesn’t exactly scream “Give me more money, I know exactly what to do with it” now does it? I don’t care whether it was “donated” or not. How bout you do something really fuckin awesome with that money and prove you know what you’re doing? I dunno, maybe invest it in a young, start up, independent smut blog based in New York City. Give your boy 100,000 Swedish Crowns and you won’t be disappointed. I’ll throw a dope ass party with ball pits and jumping castles and all sorts of carnival games where you can win a free goldfish living inside a ziplock bag and wacky shit like that. That’ll prove your a straight shooter with upper management written all over you.

PS – I realize this protest 100% worked because it raised all sorts of awareness, but I like making fun of women and the double standards of society they must endure so suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment