http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgERAri0p_M
First things first. Today is dick breakingly hot. Like I know only pussies complain about the heat and shit but today is so hot that you’re a pussy if you don’t complain about the heat. Anyway onto this blog. This James Dyson guy is a piece of work huh? Just thinks he can sweet talk you into believing anything with that soft British accent and by calling himself “Sir”. Like okay I tipped my cap when he invented the vacuum cleaner with the ball on it. That made sense. But a fan with no blades? Come on bro. You ain’t fooling me. Because what’s lost in all his cocky I’m smarter than you bullshit is the fact that a fan without blades is not a fan at all. I mean what the fuck is air foil technology? Shit just looks like a frame with nothing in it. Bottom-line is when it’s 104 degrees outside like today i’ll take a fan with the blades and the whoosh sound over that alien technology pussy fan that makes no sense everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment