ABC - The allure of the blockbuster “Twilight” books and movies appears to have spawned a troubling trend: Teen couples are biting one another to show affection, sometimes biting so hard they draw blood. “Biting is challenging because one of the things we know about sexuality and biting and vampires is that it’s passion, it’s all-encompassing, it’s wanting to consume someone else,” New York City sexologist Logan Levkoff told “Good Morning America.” “And biting is sort of an extension of the hickey. It’s that same thing about marking someone else and showing passion.” Michael Kaplor, 16, said he has been biting his girlfriend on and off for about a year. “For me, biting is the way to show affection toward the other person and to just get a crazy adrenaline rush and not so much to mark territory or to show I belong to something, but just to show the other person I care and there’s a deeper sense of affection,” he said. Paola Hernandez, 15, said a boyfriend tried to pressure her to allow herself to be bitten. “He said, ‘I love you’ and that’s the way I want to show you,” she said. “I didn’t give in because it was kind of idiotic.”
Whats the next Twilight movie called? Probably like “Twilight: Stardust” or something gay like that right? Whatever, name doesn’t matter. All I know is the theme of Twilight Stardust should be that all the girl vampires are constantly giving blowjobs to all the other guy vampires. Lets get THAT craze to catch on please. I mean I’m down for a nibble here and there on the ear or something, but I don’t need you feeding on my jugular.
PS – Logan Levkoff, what’s up you kinky little sexual therapist?? I got all sorts of sexual quirks you can examine. Quirks for days, mama.
Michael Kapor – You sound straight up retarded, bro. The fact that some broad is even letting you near her is a miracle. Your iPhone case metaphor is strikingly stupid.
Paola Hernandez – Started looking for a new boyfriend sweetheart. Not giving in to your boyfriend’s pressures = dumped.
No comments:
Post a Comment