Newofworld - JUST like the characters in her favourite TV show, posh Christina Saunders knows good sex. And so she should, after seducing 1,000 MEN. The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha. So she set herself a 10-year challenge – to get a thousand notches on her bedpost. She said: “Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands.” She slept with at least one stranger a week, travelled the world hunting for men to bed, and took part in threesomes. But now Christina, 30, admits: “All I want is a man to love me – not one who just wants men for sex.” Now the challenge is over Christina does have regrets. “Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a slut. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven’t put men off.”
I love how this chick is bragging like banging 1,000 is some sort of accomplishment. Honey what pretty girl couldn’t bang 1,000 dudes in a 10 year span. I mean if I was a chick with a hot little ass and a tight package I could nail 1,000 guys in a 2 weeks nevermind 10 years no questions asked. I’d just be struttin that ass all over the place. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
PS – Good luck finding a dude who is cool with you fucking 1,000 guys. Let’s forget the fact that your cunt is all ripped to shreds. That doesn’t even matter. Nobody wants to date a chick who has banged 10 guys nevermind 1,000. I mean in my mind the First Lady was a virgin when I met her. So if you really wanted to settle down you probably shouldn’t have run to the press with this story. Just saying….
No comments:
Post a Comment