Thursday, June 7, 2012

15 Year Old Girl Denied Entrance To Disney Dress As Tinkerbell Because She Looked Too Much Like The Real Thing


Gawker – Walt Disney World has an official policy that prohibits guests from dressing up in adult costumes “that can be viewed as representative of an actual Disney character” so as to not confuse children looking for “the real deal.” But 15-year-old April Spielman, who came to the park dressed as Tinker Bell, says Disney spoiled her magical time by refusing to allow her to do as she pleases. Security guards asked her to change her clothes before entering Animal Kingdom. “They said I looked too good,” Spielman told WKMG through tears. “It just broke my heart,” she says. “I didn’t want to take off the costume.” Park officials provided Spielman and her boyfriend — who was dressed as Peter Pan — with a free set of replacement clothing, FastPasses for their whole family so they could skip to the front of all ride lines, and additional assistance throughout their stay. Still, that was not quite enough to mend Spielman’s broken heart. “They were talking how the little girls, it ruins their dreams,” she said. “But it ruined my dreams because I just want to be Tinker Bell.”
Before I start this blog I just want full disclosure on my behalf – I think Tinkerbell is the sexiest cartoon character. She is the kinkiest, sluttiest, bitchiest chick, with a fat ass, and a craving for Peter Pan’s cock that almost led her to rip Wendy’s face right off. 
So when I hear a story about some bitch who “looked too much like Tinkerbell,” she better bring the fuckingheat. She better not be some dumpy chick with what appears to be a glass eye and shoulders like a linebacker. There ain’t a single fucking kid in that theme park that would confuse this broad with that sexy little minx Tinkerbell. So, I guess technically I’m on this girl’s side – there’s no way she should have been forced to take off the costume because of the chance of confusion. But shes such a far cry from the real Tinkerbell I think she should have been commanded to take it off out of disrespect for Tink. So spare me your tears about your dream being ruined and how you “just wanted to be Tinkerbell.” I wish I had the jaw line of Eric from the Little Mermaid or I wish I was an astronaut like Buzz Lightyear, but I live in reality bitch.
And seriously? The boyfriend? Have some goddam self respect bro. At least dress up as Simba or even the fucking Genie from Aladdin. Might as well turn in your dick and balls the day you dress up as Peter Pan and parade around with your girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment