Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Drunk Driving Pregnant Woman On Xanax Leaves 10 Month Old In Locked Car While She Goes To Get Pierced And Tatted


HOUSTON (KTRK) – A pregnant mother faces several charges after police say she was found drunk outside a tattoo parlor. The woman had her 10-month-old child in her car at the time. It was at Dagos Tattoo Shop on the North Freeway where workers say something disturbing happened early Wednesday morning. They say a seven-month pregnant woman was at the center of it all. A tattoo worker who calls himself ‘Yogi’ said, “I knew she was stumbling. I knew she was on something.” Yogi says the woman, who police have now identified as Stephanie Irene Santana, 20, appeared to be heavily intoxicated when she came into Dagos at around 4am asking for a piercing. “She asked me how long would the piercing take, and I said why would you ask me how long would it take because there is nobody in here. And she said because I have a baby in the car. That’s when I asked her who’s watching the baby. She said nobody, the baby is asleep,” Yogi recalled. Police say they found several beer bottles and some Xanax in Santana’s car.
I love this bitch’s style.  Drop dead in love with it.  Now don’t get me wrong.  I despise bad parents.  Despise drunk drivers.  Hate irresponsible pillheads.  Hate people who endanger the lives of their kids by locking them in a hot car while going to get their clit pierced.    But put all of those together and you’ve got an absolute horrible mother tour de force that you can’t help but respect.  Stephanie Santana isn’t trying to pull the wool over anybody’s eyes here.  Not trying to fake it to make people like here.  Not pulling a Lebron acting like a gigantic cocksucker then saying it’s the media’s fault.  Bitch straight up owning villain status to the likes of which I’ve never seen before.   A true heel.   A despicable human being with no regard for human life and proud of it.   Hey baby you make yourself comfortable in this sweatbox.  Or don’t, I don’t give a fuck.  Mommy’s got some Xanny bars to wash down with this bottle of Beam and an appointment with Yogi to get a fresh diamond in her twat.  Ruthless.    I may not like it, but god damnit do I respect it

No comments:

Post a Comment