Friday, June 15, 2012

Couple Lives With Pet Bengal Tiger


Daily Mail – In many ways Enzo is just like any other house cat: he likes attention, loves sleeping and can’t wait to get his claws into the furniture. But this adorable one-year-old is no common moggy. In fact, he’s a 27-stone pet Bengal tiger who lives with Michael Jamison and his girlfriend Jackie Smit in Brakpan, South Africa.
Over/under on days until the follow up story of the nice South African couple ravaged in their sleep and ripped limb from limb by a Bengal Tiger?  I’d say 1 month.  I don’t care how much Enzo the Tiger likes his baby bottle of warm milk and his binky.  I don’t care how cute he is when he nuzzles up against your napping face or when he rolls around on the carpets begging you to scratch his belly.  Bro is a tiger.  Make no mistake about it.  He will eat you and he will eat all of you.  Sure he may love you now but at the end of the day, tiger’s gonna tiger.  Consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment