Thursday, June 7, 2012

John Rocker Is Still Alive, Says He’d Rather Vote For The Devil Than Vote For Obama


Politico – Weighing in on the presidential race, former Atlanta Braves pitcher John Rocker says that he’d support “the devil himself over Barack Obama,” WND reports:
[Rocker's] also got plenty to say about the current administration and the 2012 election: “Like hopefully a majority of Americans out there, I’ll be voting against President Obama this year. I won’t necessarily be voting for the Republican candidate as much as I will be voting against Obama. … This country cannot sustain four more years of his cancerous ideology. I have always been a big fan of Newt Gingrich. He is one of the most brilliant people I have ever listened to. Unfortunately things didn’t work out for him, but such is our democratic process and a large reason America is the great nation it is. It seems that Governor Romney will be getting my vote, although be it somewhat by default. I would vote for the devil himself over Barack Obama which would actually be tough though as he seems to already be a supporter.”
Not one to mince words, Rocker was once suspended from MLB play for making offensive remarks in an interview with Sports Illustrated.
And this my friends is why democracy is a horrible, horrible idea. I’m not talking about being anti-Obama and pro-Newt. I dont really care about democrat or republican. I don’t care about what your political beliefs are. I’m saying if you believe in a system that allows John Rocker to have any say in what goes on, you are retarded. I’m serious. Between guys like John Rocker and the fuckin degenerates all over the country I write about every day on Barstool, I have no faith in democracy. I think its a fucking crazy idea. 95% of people are stupid and fucking insane. They should have no say in anything to do with this world. I’d rather the Devil himself take over America as a dictator than continue with this sham where we let the John Rockers of the world matter.
On a side note, who fuckin knew John Rocker was still alive! I thought for sure he’d have blown himself up in a meth lab by now. Every day I look at mug shots waiting to see him pop up. Thats what was always the funniest part about his 7 train rant. He went on and on about the kids with purple hair and the queer with AIDS and the single mothers with kids – meanwhile he was like the poster child for the Confederate South who would rather have slaves work his farm and have sex with the farm animals. Like if he was some prim and proper bougie elitist I’d understand his problems but John Rocker was just right on the same level with the skells he listed in his rant

No comments:

Post a Comment