The Sun – A PRANKSTER was red in the face after painting himself green – when his new colour wouldn’t wash off. Incredible … it started as a prank but now he’s staying green Brazilian man Enrique dos Santos,35, a swimming pool attendant, was trying to look like superhero The Hulk but used a paint reserved for ballistic missiles and nuclear submarines. The comic book fan tried to scrub off the glossy green in the shower, but the substance stained his skin. And more embarrassment was heaped on him when local papers in Brazil said the woman trying to help him was his girlfriend – when in fact it was his mother. He has been mobbed by children in his native country, who Marvel at his likeness to Bruce Banner’s alter-ego.
Umm does somebody want to whisper in this dude’s ear that he looks absolutely nothing like the Hulk? I mean not even a slight resemblance. Like literally not even close. Seriously who the fuck are these friends? Who are these native children? Who are these idiots that mob Enrique dos Santos and tell him he looks like the Incredible Hulk? They’re the reason he’s permanently green now. They’re the reason he’s got his mommy scraping at him with a brush for 24 straight hours. Why he’s covered in ballistic missile paint which I have no idea how he found that in some remote Brazilian village. They’re the enablers. Just blowing Hulk blow pops and gum drops up his ass making him think he’s the real deal. Now I have to be the bad guy. Hey Enrique I know the Hulk dude. You’re no Hulk. You’re just a 35 year old comic book character dancing in the streets for tips. Not a huge deal though. Lou Ferrigno is like the last guy you ever want to model yourself after. I mean did you see Celebrity Apprentice? Bro was like 85% retarded
No comments:
Post a Comment