(MSN) – Not every woman is shaped the same — and believe me, men appreciate that. So sit back and let us praise our favorite things about women, in no particular order.
1. Legs
“Everything starts with the walk and the legs,” says Phil, 27, of Austin, Texas. “Some mornings, when my wife is shuffling around the house in one of my shirts with her legs all bare, I wonder how I got so lucky.”
“Everything starts with the walk and the legs,” says Phil, 27, of Austin, Texas. “Some mornings, when my wife is shuffling around the house in one of my shirts with her legs all bare, I wonder how I got so lucky.”
2. Belly Button
“My girlfriend’s belly button is my favorite part of her body,” says Del, 27, of Atlanta. “She has an outtie, and sometimes I’ll push it in and out like a doorbell. It makes her giggle.”
“My girlfriend’s belly button is my favorite part of her body,” says Del, 27, of Atlanta. “She has an outtie, and sometimes I’ll push it in and out like a doorbell. It makes her giggle.”
3. Small of the back
“It’s the real ‘first base,’” says Sam, 35, of Atlanta. “When I’m on a date and really enjoying her company, I’ll gently touch the small of her back as I open the door for her. It’s less intrusive, and sparks can fly without anyone going too far.”
“It’s the real ‘first base,’” says Sam, 35, of Atlanta. “When I’m on a date and really enjoying her company, I’ll gently touch the small of her back as I open the door for her. It’s less intrusive, and sparks can fly without anyone going too far.”
4. Arch of the foot
“It’s the most sensual part of the body,” says Ronald, 30, of Windsor, Connecticut, who admits he used to ask his college girlfriend to slip shoes on when friends came over. “When men see a woman’s foot, they think about other intimate body parts.”
“It’s the most sensual part of the body,” says Ronald, 30, of Windsor, Connecticut, who admits he used to ask his college girlfriend to slip shoes on when friends came over. “When men see a woman’s foot, they think about other intimate body parts.”
5. Hips
As Jason, 27, of Dover, Delaware, notes, “What would the Coke bottle be without a woman’s hips as a model? That shape just makes everything better.”
As Jason, 27, of Dover, Delaware, notes, “What would the Coke bottle be without a woman’s hips as a model? That shape just makes everything better.”
6. Tongue
“She can do something as innocent as stick it out playfully, and it drives me wild,” says Andrew, 32, of Brooklyn.
“She can do something as innocent as stick it out playfully, and it drives me wild,” says Andrew, 32, of Brooklyn.
7. Scars
“My wife, the Martha Stewart coffee-cake-baking queen, used to be a tough chica when she was a kid,” says Luis, 28, of Miami. “You would never know that today if there wasn’t a little scar on her inner arm from a bike race that didn’t end so well. That scar opened up another side of her to me. And by the way, she won that race. How sexy is that?”
“My wife, the Martha Stewart coffee-cake-baking queen, used to be a tough chica when she was a kid,” says Luis, 28, of Miami. “You would never know that today if there wasn’t a little scar on her inner arm from a bike race that didn’t end so well. That scar opened up another side of her to me. And by the way, she won that race. How sexy is that?”
As men we say we like ugly things just to make a girl feel good. Say shit like “no I love that mole” or “you definitely wouldn’t look hotter with bigger tits. Yours are perfect.” Dumb shit, but it’s a means to an end. If a girl isn’t self conscious about her mole, she’s more likely to show you her breasts. And so on and so forth. But this list is asinine. It’s not sooth-saying a girl in order to get her in the sheets. It’s just stupid (and I think honest?) confessions about freaky fetishes. I mean, belly button? I just fucking puked. An outie belly button is more of a turn-off than a dick. If you like outies then your google search history must be horrifying. Arch of her feet? I don’t necessarily think feet are gross. But I don’t care if my girl has a screaming orgasm every time I ask her which piggy went to market, feet are not making the top 7. And scars? Scars are the hottest thing on a chick’s body?! Take it easy you BDSM freak. MSN is a family website.
Read more to see the real list of 7 hottest things about a women’s body that normal men should think
7. Smile: Kind of a gay answer but I don’t care. Teeth are incredibly important. If you use White Strips regularly and didn’t have braces then you’re gross
6. Legs: Can’t go wrong with a great pair of legs strapped around your shoulders. 5. Stomach: Gotta be flat. Gotta be firm. No other way around it.
4. Tits: I’m not a huge boob guy, but I’m obviously not looking at the girl with tits like me. I don’t look for much, just enough to tit fuck. I don’t think that’s asking a lot.
3. Nipples: The nipple is WILDLY underrated. Somehow people get all obsessed about tit size and forget all about the nipple. A good nipple can make a small boob great, and a bad nipple can totally ruin a big one. There’s pretty much only one good kind of nip and that’s a perfect one. Anything remotely abnormal is just gross.
2. Ass: Don’t even need to say anything. Asses are great.
1. Face: First thing you recognize about someone is their face. That’s obvious. Most important thing out there. Don’t want to be walking down the street holding hands with some demon looking chick. Even if she’s got a great pair of nipples.PS – anyone who’s gonna tell me I forgot “vagina” is a fucking idiot. Vaginas are disgusting
No comments:
Post a Comment