So this website claims it can predict your next tweet by analyzing your previous tweets from your account. I’ve probably been sitting here clicking “get your next tweet” for the past 4 hours non-stop. Its hysterical and I can’t even tell you why. Obviously it doesn’t put together real tweets, it just churns out gibberish that sounds like Engrish from video games or nuggets of wisdom from fortune cookies. Some of them just come out like lessons from Yoda. I must have generated about 500 this afternoon and I’d say nine out of ten of them included the phrase “as fuck” in them. But some of them oddly made sense. Like all the ones I posted.
Velocity is a brave face, and wear suits. I'm awesome 24/7, 365! Sounds pretty accurate to me. Cocky Walt Frazier in floral shorts with Antonio Cromartie? Thats probably gonna happen tonite at the Knicks pregame. Murphy making errors and Wright with a fractured pinky because of the Mush Taco Bell? I don’t even think that was an auto generated tweet. I think I actually sent that. And of course “Bitches Love the Man, be ready for she’s drunk too.” Sounds like advice I’d give to my son before going on his first date. Now remember son, bitches love the man. And be ready, for she’ll be drunk too. Makes perfect sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment