Youtube – OKC fan was waving a KD jersey in the air right before the 4th quarter when a drunk Spurs fan from a row behind us walked down and grabbed it, then threw it. OKC fans obviously was pissed so he walked up and punched Spurs fan. OKC’s girlfriend got involved. Spurs fan hit OKC’s girlfriend and choked her. Cops came. Meanwhile, another Spurs fan sucker punched OKC fan. OKC’s girlfriend jumped on Spurs fan. Spurs fan No. 2′s mom then whaled on OKC’s girlfriend in the blue with Louis bag on her shoulder the whole time. Poor older lady next to sister, who I was trying to drag out of harms way, got trampled. So did my sister.
Have you ever met a Spurs fan? Or seen one? Just like a dude in with Tim Duncan posters in his room or wearing a Manu jersey down the street? I was just thinking that last night watching the game. I never have. Don’t think I’ve ever once met or seen a Spurs fan and yet they have a packed house going absolutely wild every game. Must run with different circles or something. Anyway even though I know nothing about them if I had to pick one fan base I would not expect to be sucker punching and stomping out motherfuckers in the stands it would be Spurs fans. Just picture them as above all that. Like they erupt for perfectly executed pick and rolls and a solid high-low game. Root hard for the straight fundamentals then go home and watch game film. Don’t seem like fighters.
Plus what is there to brawl about? You’ve won 20 in a row fellas. Who cares about a Kevin Durant jersey. The dude who wears it just got blown out twice in a row on your floor. Relax and stop trampling grandmas
No comments:
Post a Comment