ITN - Stuntman Gary Connery is attempting a stunt many would describe as suicidal – jumping from 1.4km in the air onto a pile of cardboard boxes without a parachute. Gary will be carrying a chute in case of emergencies, but he plans to land on the boxes using a specially engineered wingsuit – a skydiving outfit with webbing between the arms and legs which acts as a crude gliding surface when the limbs are outstretched. The outfit means Gary can manoeuvre and slow himself down as he approaches the pile of thousands of boxes – hopefully allowing him to land without other aids.
How about this tough guy? Hey everyone look at me! Look at me! I’m going to jump out of a plane at 1.4 KM with no parachute! Check me out! Oops except for the emergency chute I have in case I get scared and the specially designed Batsuit wingsuit I’m wearing that lets me fly and stop and shit. Fucking pussy. Call me when you jump out of a plane in nothing but some gym shorts while reading the morning paper and then I’ll say you skydived with no parachute. Until then you’re just another hardo asshole falling into a cardboard box fort.
No comments:
Post a Comment