Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Is Shower Sex Overrated?

So, some girl was mentioning how she couldn't wait home to take a shower. She's a slut so naturally it got me thinking about shower sex in general.   Listen, I love the idea of fucking in the shower as much as the next guy.  In theory it seems great.  Water everywhere.  Steam and shit.    But unless I’m an idiot I’ve always sucked at it.  The parts just never line up right for me.  Always awkward angles and shit.  Yeah I know porn stars make it look so effortless but that’s why they are the pros.  I think for normal people shower sex is hard fucking work.    And having suction cups on the wall wouldn’t fix it either.   Sure it’s always good to get more power, but it doesn’t help me line my shit up the right way.    Am I the only one who can’t fuck right in the shower?  Or is shower sex kind of over rated for everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment