Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Japanese Man Sues Porn Star Aoi Sora For Not Following Him On Twitter


MSNBC - There is no implied contract on Twitter, legal or social, which demands that you follow all those who follow you. That hasn’t stopped a 40-something Japanese man from suing a porn star because she ignored his ongoing tweets to follow him back on the microblogging site. According to the Tokyo Reporter, a Japanese man claiming to be an education reporter used multiple Twitter accounts in an attempt to gain the attention of  Aoi Sora, a porn star known for her lead roles in “Revenge: A Love Story,” (described by the Tokyo Times as a “psycho-sexual thriller”) as well as a film named for an amply-endowed female zombie (the title of which is totally NSFW). His daily tweet-pleas reportedly read something like this: “I am a fan of yours; please follow me,” “Please consider following,” “How’s work? Your English is getting better. Please follow me,” and, in the end, he wrote in English, “Please follow me.”
Ahh the delicate world of Twitter. Where you’re either trying desperately to gain followers, or follow as many porn stars as you can find to creep on them like a perv. Or in the case of this dude, both.
I never thought I’d be into Twitter. I was like a year or 2 late to the party. But now that I’m in, I’m addicted. And all the Twitter haters are always like “Why would I join twitter? I don’t need to know that you ate a ham sandwich for lunch.” A) Its so bizarre that people always use the ham sandwich example of why they don’t like twitter and facebook. and B) I spend 24 hours a day tweeting about sports and cracking jokes, which is exactly why everyone comes to read this blog. So if you read this blog (or Barstool) and like all this shit, thats exactly why you should follow me on twitter @jpapazid
Which brings me to my second point – people who ask for follows on twitter are the biggest fuckin dickheads. I see it all the time with athletes and super stars. “Hey I’m your biggest fan! Can I get a retweet! Can I get a follow? Follow me if you love your fans!” Blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up you desperate nerd! Say some funny shit or give me some good info, then I’ll follow you. Like you think Aoi Sora wants to follow some annoying creeper who does nothing but beg on twitter? For sure not. She’s too busy starring in every single movie on You Jizz that stars an Asian woman getting groped on a bus. Any time you see a pixelated dick and an inexplicably hairy vagina, its probably Aoi Sora. She’s the Asian with the giant cans. She’s in high demand for the lunatic perverts in Japan. She ain’t got time for harassers.
Now, if this dude tweeted her about tentacle porn or the best way to get bukkaked, well then he’d be providing value and would probably earn himself a follow. Its the name of the game folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment