Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scientists Say The Desire To Send Naked Pics Is Hard Wired Into A Woman’s Brain?


Daily Mail – It has become a favourite celebrity pastime, with everyone from Scarlett Johansson to Vanessa Hudgens having being caught in the act. Now, however, scientists say our willingness to share naked picture of ourselves with others might actually not be our fault – it could be hardwired into our brain. ‘Being desired is very arousing to women,’ claims clinical psychologist Marta Meana, president of the Society for Sex Therapy and Research. ‘An increasing body of data is indicating that the way women feel about themselves may be very important to their experience of sexual desire and subjective arousal, possibly even outweighing the impact of their partners’ view of them.’ Recent studies have found that more than half of women’s sexual fantasies reflect the desire to be sexually irresistible to men. In one recent survey, 47% of women reported the fantasy of seeing themselves as a striptease dancer, harem girl, or other performer. 50% fantasized about delighting more than one man.  The behaviour also appears in men, and some researchers believe they may have inherited the urges from primate ancestors. Male monkeys and apes routinely display their penises to females to indicate sexual interest.
So, all you gotta tell sluts when you’re sexting is that its genetically guaranteed that they will send you naked pictures. Its a scientific lock. Its not your fault. You’re not a slut. It doesn’t make you a whore. It just makes you a woman. Resisting sexting is like trying to resist your period. Physiologically impossible.
You want to be loved. You want to be desired. Well we love and desire pictures of you masturbating. Its a simple transaction. The scientists say that cavemen and monkeys used to do it. Its all predetermined. Now don’t fight it. Send me an instagram of your pussy bitch.
But honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever disagreed with a scientific study more in my entire life. Don’t get me wrong, I want it to be true. I’d love for it to be true. But it’s simply not. Chicks do not inherently yearn to send pics of their ass and tits to you. Getting a naked pic from a girl is a beautiful dance, practically an old fashioned wooing. Old people will tell you that chivalry is dead but getting a girl to send you a nudie is as chivalric as it gets. You need to be a gentleman to prove you won’t show it to everyone, you need to be funny so she’s comfortable, you need to be complimentary after so she doesn’t become insecure. The whole thing is a grind. When I finally convince someone to sext me a pic I walk around like I just got the sword out of the fucking stone. Strut around town with my chest out telling everyone to hail to the king. Show all the serfs the land that I’m plowing. Is sexting great? Yes. Is sexting hard-wired into women’s brains? Not unless only roughly 4% of women use their brains. So, yea, maybe.


PS – How bout apes just running around showing their dicks if they wanna fuck. Imagine if thats how humans rolled? None of this “Can I buy you a drink?” bullshit. Just whip out the goods and cut to the chase. Let her take a look and decide if she wants it. Like she’s shopping for fruit and picking out the best produce

No comments:

Post a Comment